Weekend On Call, Care Assistant
Aspire Care provides outstanding care with a vision to be the best healthcare recruitment agency in the South West. We believe in supporting staff and clients by offering a friendly and reliable service. Our aim to always provide “care at its best”.
We are looking for enthusiastic Weekend On Call Workers to provide outstanding care to a variety of service users in and around North Somerset, Bristol and Bath
- Making effective utilization of training to update skills and knowledge.
- Promoting effective relationships and communication within the health care team.
- Promoting independence and treating all patients with dignity and respect.
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care when required
- Assisting with any ad hoc duties required by the service.
- Our Support Workers work with a variety of clients within their own homes.
- Skills and Specifications
- Enthusiastic to develop special clinical skills and competency applicable to the role.
- Effective intellectual and practical skills.
- Willingness to undertake training or education for service and practice needs.
- Should be able to communicate regular information.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to teamwork.
- Able to work within policies and procedures.
- High mental and emotional effort.
- Able to use resources more effectively.
- Three months of experience working within a care environment within the UK.
- Holiday Pay
- Friendly office staff
- Refunded DBS
- Free Uniform
Why join us Aspire Care
- A dedicated locally based office team to source work that you choose.
- Work that is flexible around your lifestyle and commitments.
- High standard. of training and ongoing commitment to your personal development.
- All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.