About the job
Come and work in the Product Team at Fresha!
We’re a fast-growing global platform that is rapidly reshaping the global beauty and wellness industry, by transforming how businesses run their day-to-day operations and how clients find and book appointments.
Across the world, clients book millions of appointments every month on our platform which is used by over 50,000 businesses in over 120 countries, with these numbers rapidly growing every day. We recently passed significant milestones having created 300 million appointments worth over $10B and made a record number of 250 appointments in a single minute, and we’re not slowing down there.
We’ve just closed our Series C round which will be used to accelerate our growth with big plans for the future. Come and join a unique opportunity to take Fresha to unicorn level 🦄
About The Role
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Product Manager to lead the product roadmap and help build the world’s best SaaS-enabled-Marketplace for Salon’s, Spa’s and Wellness industry.
This is a full-time, Amsterdam-based role and our new Product Manager will join our Amsterdam team in our well-located office space in lovely De Pijp area.
While we do have a great office there, we are all currently WFH and are also discussing how and where we will continue working in the post-COVID future. Even though we have yet to fully map out that future, it will be a mix of WFH and office with individual teams determining the best approach for themselves.
Regardless of how and where we decide to work, we are looking for someone who will rise to the challenge of working as part of a talented team of passionate product managers, engineers, architects and designers, all of whom ensure that everyone in the team is the best they can be.
We – hand-on-heart! – consider ourselves to be a world-class product development team, so we set the bar high in terms of inviting new team members to come and join us. We look for people who will help drive us to be collectively even better than we already are. We don’t require years and years of experience, though that is useful; we’re more interested in skills, mindset and potential. If you’re smart, passionate and imaginative, come solve some technical challenges with us on a global scale.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the product vision for existing SaaS and Marketplace Platforms and future product lines;
- “Owning” the product experience and feature set, acting as the product evangelist to build awareness with internal and external stakeholders;
- Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing features based on feedback from sales, marketing, engineering and the market;
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications;
- Creating detailed product requirements, specifications, business rules, UI/UX wireframe for various user cases with a help of experienced product team members;
- Scheduling sprints and feature releases, coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements;
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize the product, ensure delivery of the best user experience the product can have at all times;
- Integrate product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis to shape product initiatives;
- Take responsibility to further develop and grow our products & design team;
- Define and refine process based on industry insights, experience with the product, and the strategic evolution of the company.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years product management, product design or product engineering experience building web or mobile products at scale;
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through research, planning, implementation, launch, analysis, and iteration cycles;
- Experience with creating intuitive user experiences through wireframes and mockups;
- Designers are your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users;
- Great knowledge of the modern product design methodologies;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding sense for business opportunities;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on your experience (contract of employment is also an option)
- Fast-track career development for high flying performers with further potential
- The opportunity to work with some of the best engineering talent in Europe (London, Amsterdam, Warsaw an beyond)
- The opportunity to work on a global platform which is transforming a growing industry segment
- Flexible working hours
- A great, well-located office space in the lovely De Pijp area… which we’re not currently using as we’re all WFH… but it is there if/when we next need it 😉
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.