Colliers Project Leaders
Full Job Description
A team-oriented individual looking to further your career in the professional services sector by providing support and expertise to our corporate accounting team. Must be located in Ottawa
Reporting to the Senior Manager Accounting, you would be part of a substantial team committed to supporting an established national project management firm focused on significant growth in the coming years.
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset detail records
- Business unit performance review and analysis
- Perform account reconciliation on assigned general ledger accounts
- Assist with analysis, verification, and posting transactions to general ledgers module or other modules
- Upload and maintain SharePoint files for Corporate Accounting team.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years accounting experience at an intermediate level in a mid-size company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting program, or an equivalent combination of academic and practical experience.
- A good knowledge of accounting principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, procedures, and practices.
- Excellent team player with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure, and in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Great Plain, or other ERP system .
- Must be willing to work with minimal supervision, be well organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Take initiative to solve problems and pay attention to details.
- Strong knowledge of the following computer applications: Microsoft Windows XP, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of project accounting is an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- An opportunity to truly impact our communities
- A flexible work environment
- A comprehensive onboarding experience
- Significant professional development, training, and a mentorship program
- A paid volunteer day
- An environment where people feel welcome, heard and included, regardless of their differences
- And much more!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.