Trainee Project Manager
We are looking to hire a “Trainee Project Manager” for one of our client companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration, and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- Undergraduates who are willing to pursue a career an IT Project Manager
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to the budget, schedule, and scope of the project.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.