Teacher, Primary School
Full Job Description
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Private school
- Supervise teaching assistants and train student teachers
- Develop course content
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials
- Identify childrens’ individual learning needs
- Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental and social development and their school readiness
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum
- Prepare, administer and correct tests
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Membership in a provincial or territorial teachers’ association or federation
- Provincial or Territorial Teaching Certificate
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.