Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all food items & stationery items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Responsible for storage of both food,beverage , Stationery Items and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel’s & Book Store operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment. Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs. Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Only candidates with storekeeper experience will be considered for this job.
- Oman experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Storekeeper: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.