University of Bristol
Working as part of a team of 6 medical secretaries to provide secretarial and administrative support to a large team of GPs and Mental Health Nurses.
What will you be doing?
Producing correspondence to support the referral of patients to secondary and tertiary care settings.
Handling incoming telephone calls into the General Office.
Dealing with patient inquiries in person, via telephone, or email including the provision of test result information.
Coordinating incoming and outgoing information flows between the clinical team and a range of external stakeholders which include secondary care and tertiary staff, University welfare services and patients and their families.
You should apply if
- You have fast accurate typing and are confident using a range of IT systems.
- You have strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You are able to prioritise effectively and work as part of a team.
- SUPP109373 Medical Secretary Job Description.pdf
- Further Particulars – ESE – Student Health and Inclusion 22-23.pdf
CONTRACT TYPE/WORK PATTERN
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.