Rihati Utility Services (PTY) LTD
Rihati Utility Services, founded in is a 100% black-owned company that has built an exceptional reputation in the utility services space focusing on electricity, water, renewable energy and telecommunications. We have achieved this by consistently delivering high-quality services while remaining competitive.
Rihati Utility Services is committed to the sustainable development of our company and communities in a progressive and long-term manner that also respects people’s safety and the environment.
We communicate with our clients, engage our employees, and conduct our business with the highest level of integrity. All of our projects include a value-added service, and we ensure that quality is maintained throughout and within budget.
Our objective is to deliver high-quality results in a professional and dependable manner, as well as to manage any project efficiently while maintaining safety, quality, costs and professionalism.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and improving the health and safety plans, programmes and procedures in the workplace.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Identifying OHS-related training needs in the workplace.
- Conducting safety inspections and risk assessments.
- Investigating workplace accidents
- Reporting on OHS-related activities.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma in Safety Management or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, own reliable transport
- Qualification or relevant experience in regulatory requirements
- H&S training & development (e.g, Incident Management, Risk Management, First Aid etc)
- At least 5 years safety experience in a live work environment, preferably electrical.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.