We’re looking for an Innovation Researcher to join our client a leading auto service provider, offering a range of products and services designed to help people keep their cars running smoothly. This is the perfect role for someone who loves discovering new concepts and testing them out – with or without research partners!
Duties & Responsibilities
The mission of this role is to design and execute experiments of concepts for innovation teams:
- Discovery: Uncovering what the teams want to achieve with each experiment.
- Research Program Design: Selecting the most appropriate experiments/research options depending on concept maturity and budget.
- Design Experiments: Create and run experiments using tools like SurveyMonkey, QuestionPro etc.
- Deliver Interpreted Results: Provide results from experiments in collaboration with data analyst.
- Manage Research Partnerships: Identify, contract & manage research partnerships within budget.
- Experimentation Database: Create single repository of research results for client.
Desired Experience & Qualification
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Grade 12/Matric; a graduate degree relating to research
- 3-5 years’ experience (plus portfolio!) in quantitative and qualitative research including experimentation design, execution and analysis
- Knowledge of corporate challenges such as facilitating teams doing this work alongside day jobs
- Mastery of The Scientific method or similar methods; plus excellent organisation skills needed to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.