About the job
We are currently seeking suitable individuals to join as Freelance Market Researcher/s – Contractual for a UK-based client.
The Market Researcher will be responsible for conducting in-depth research and data gathering on market trends, competitor conditions & movements in the Telecommunication industry concerned. The successful candidate should have hands on experience towards in depth market research in a professional capacity. They will also have exceptional skills in converting the findings and data gathered into insightful reports and presentations.
- Conducting research on the industry required including market trends, competitor profiling and new arrivals / movements
- Identifying key trends and opportunities for growth within the industry
- Presenting research findings in a clear and concise manner
- Conducting periodical reviews to stay up to date on the latest developments in the industry
- Updating Monthly weekly dashboards based on data set obtained
- A bachelor’s degree or appropriate diploma / certification towards research preferred
- 2+ years of experience in research work
- Excellent research skills, resourcefulness, and excellent command in search tools
- Experience in Telecom / Mobile Network sector research is a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Proficiency in data crunching tools such as MS Excel, Power Point & Word
- Experience and skill in other market research tools is an added advantage and not a must
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- With a high level of attention to detail and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Contract: 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 year
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 13:30 pm to 22:30 pm / 23:30 pm (ie. Schedule will be tracking 9: 00 am to 18:00 pm BST time zone)
Remote Work | candidate must have their own laptop or personal computer with stable Internet access
Diligent with the ability to work in a working home environment
Attractive and negotiable remuneration awaits the right candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.