Remote Office Assistant
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete entry-level bookkeeping, including recording expenses, organizing receipts, and completing other transaction records.
- Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members.
- Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requests for team members.
- Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client facing reporting.
- Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments.
- Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep and data entry.
- Research, order, & distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year).
- Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year.
- Facilitate company holiday, time off, and schedule variation calendars.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with the team and company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of discretion, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Innovative thinking and willingness to challenge existing methods where improvement is possible
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable space to work remotely – fast computer, quality internet, camera, microphone, speakers
This is a position with a high opportunity for the right candidate to grow! Our successful office assistants have seen fast growth and promotion, both within the Accounting team and to other teams.
Package & Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for 7.5 Holidays
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Profit Share
- Gym Reimbursement
- Device Upgrade Program
- Learning Reimbursement
- Career Development Goals
- Company-wide events
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.