Quantity Surveyor Dams Oman
Quantity Surveyor / Contract Engineer Dams Oman: We are seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyor Dams for a position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client are ideally looking for a Chartered Degree Qualified professional for this role.
Middle East experience and an understanding of Contractual requirements for Oman is a requirements for this role, you MUST also have experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Engineer on Dam Construction projects for circa 15 years.
Role and Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor Dams Job Middle East
- You will have extensive experience of the supervision and Construction of Large Dams as a Quantity Surveyor/ Contracts Engineer
- In addition, experience of the Contract Management / Contract Engineering of projects exceeding $US 50Million.
- You will have experience of the construction of dams greater than 40m in height within the last 15 years
- The ability to monitor quality time and measurement of works as well as preparation and checking of working drawings
- Extensive ability to manage a project to quality time and budget and to technical specifications.
- Above all a sound knowledge of contract conditions and quantity surveying techniques.
Qualification requirements for the Contract Engineer job Oman
- Preference for A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- In addition, A Chartered Status would be highly desirable, MRICS is preferred
- In addition to the above, at least 15 years of experience in Large Dam engineering as a Quantity Surveyor or Contracts Engineer
- A Strong knowledge of Contractual standards in Oman
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Oman
- A basic salary of 2000-2500 OMR per month. This can be discussed on a case by case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance and Medical
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for Senior Quantity Surveyor Dams Oman
- Please confirm you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor on Dam Construction/ Engineering projects
- That you have worked on Dam projects exceeding US$ 50 million
- You have the required Qualifications, A Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering, please also let us know in the email if you are Chartered
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Engineering Careers please get in touch.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency who specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence linkedin Recruitment page to receive updates on all our new roles Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.