Python Django Developer
Full job description
We are currently looking for a person who will support our team in working on web and mobile projects, mainly for US clients including: marketing agencies (web), startups (web and mobile applications) and companies that need support in a specific role (cooperation in the model team augmentation).
About the project
- Your task in the beginning is the implementation of new solutions based on the provided requirements (along with the support of the existing developer participating in the project). Ultimately : complete takeover of the backend, direct cooperation with mobile and frontend application programmers to define solutions for the operation and architecture of the application.
- You will become part of a team consisting of backend programmers (frontend and mobile – depending on the project), an architect, Project Manager, as well as PO on the client’s side.
- You will work in a sprint cycle using tools such as YouTrack, Slack, GitHub, GitHub Actions
Skills you will need:
- knowledge of technology:
- Django, PostgreSQL, Django REST Framework, Docker (necessary),
- Celery,Django Channels, PostGis and experience with integrations of Polish payment gateways, eg Dotpay, Stripe, Twilio Video SDK (expected),
- at least 4 years of commercial experience (regular +),
- ability to communicate freely in English (at least B2 in speech and writing),
- presence at weekly calls with the client (once a week, until 5:00 pm), during which we conduct a demo and discuss further system requirements.
On our part, you can count on:
- work on interesting technological challenges in demanding projects,
- the possibility of development through training (annual training budget) and cooperation with experienced teams in international projects (the more your involvement in the project, the more opportunities),
- as a team member you will have an influence on the system architecture and technological decisions in the project. You can count on continuous cooperation and support from the system architect and other team members, including direct contact with the client;
- medical package in PZU,
- flexible working hours,
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.