Hire Power Recruitment
Industrial Organisational Psychologist
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
As an Industrial Organisational Psychologist (IOP) you will be expected to provide a professional resource on employee and organisational assessment, performance management, talent management, career pathing, succession planning and the implementation of interventions to assist with staff and organizational development and affirmative action measures within the DC.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role of the Industrial Organisational Psychologist (IOP) within the Human Resources team reports to the HR Executive and includes:
- Provide a comprehensive psychometric assessment service in line with external regulations and internal policies and processes.
- Recommend, design and/or implement development interventions based on assessment outcomes.
- Ensure effective record management and confidentiality of all assessment related
- Develop and implement organisational development, performance management and change management interventions in collaboration with Group HR Exec and line
- Assist with the design and implementation of talent management initiatives in collaboration with the HR Development Manager and HR Executive.
- Assist with the design and administration of organizational climate and culture surveys and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Management of employee wellness
- Provide a generalist HR role to assist the HR team to meet business
- Assist in other HR projects where required, such as Corporate Social Investment, Team Development, work structuring and compiling of job profiles.
- Matric essential.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial
- Registered as an Industrial Psychologist with the HPCSA (essential).
- SA Citizen with a clean criminal history.
- Newly qualified psychologists will be considered for the entry level position (1 to 2 years’ experience will be advantageous). Alternatively, 2-4 years’ experience is ideal.
- Certification and experience in administration of various psychometric assessment
- Thorough working knowledge of HR theory, practice, and
- Knowledge of HPCSA regulations and policies.
- Communicating effectively (both written and verbal).
- Problem-solving mindset and approach.
- Able to manage themselves, have excellent time management abilities and remain task output orientated.
- Resilience and adaptability.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- High level of administrative and reporting skills
- Self-driven, goal directed and
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.