Full Job Description
0 – 3 K
Sultanate of Oman
Our Reputed Hospital/Medical centre or clinic is looking for a qualified pharmacist to help patients. The successful employee should follow the below points.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring patients drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing patients of any potential side effects.
- Instructing patients on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Keeping accurate patients records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Qualification: D-Pharm/ B-Pharm
- Experience: Min 3 Years
- Prometric and Data-flow: Before Interview
- Salary: 450 to 500 OMR ( INR 90500 to 100900 )
- Accommodation: Yes (Free)
- Transportation: Yes
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.