IMPACT Condo Investments
Full Job Description
Impact Condo Investments is one of the fastest-growing real estate groups in the GTA.
Specializing in the sale of pre-construction projects, our real estate team is looking for an Admin Intern who will report to the Head Admin and contribute to the day-to-day operations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Results-oriented and positive mindset with a desire to learn
- Professional, creative, and driven with great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficiency in CRM and real estate softwares (training will be provided)
- Assisting Director of Operations and Head Admin on day-to-day operations and adhoc tasks
- Create booking requests for agent showings
- Learning processes and proper execution to handle calls, scheduling appointments, and preparing real estate contracts (lease, re-sale, pre-con)
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Assist with project research and preparation of project launch materials
- Contribute to data entry tasks and report progress on a weekly basis
- Be Competent with Windows Office Suite, Gmail, Google Suite, Stratus MLS, Collaborate, Trebb
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or diploma program in the field of either marketing, design or business
- Having Access to a vehicle is an Asset
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.