Painter & Decorator
Full Job Description
Job type: Standard
Schedule: Temps plein
EQUANS is recruiting a Painter & Decorator to be based in Manchester M8. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
- Carry out various Painting and Decorating tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including:
- Stripping walls and ceilings
- Prep walls and ceilings and woodwork
- Finishes to walls and ceilings
- Priming, undercoating, and gloss to all surfaces
- Paper hanging
- External/internal finishes to woodwork
- Treatment of mold to all surfaces
- Application of products specified to all surfaces
- Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
- Compliance with specification
- Compliance with materials/workmanship schedules
- High quality Customer Care must always act in a polite and professional manor.
- Maintain and care for all company tools
- 1st time fix to be achieved wherever possible
To use appropriate safety equipment
- To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car
- To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access
- where appropriate
- Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc.
- Material co-ordination
- Ensure accurate/timely completion of any relevant documentation required on the contract
- Any other reasonable management request
On offer is a competitive salary, van and benefits package, which includes;
24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
Gym membership discounts
Cycle to work scheme
Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
Skills and abilities
Excellent organisational skills
Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving license
Professional attitude and approach to work
Up-to-date relevant industry related knowledge
Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Flexible & adaptable
Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
Who are we?
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately we are not able to offer a re-location package with this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.