Night Care Assistant – ABC Centre
We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly team of Night Care Assistants who make a real difference in our Extra Care Housing Site in Hengrove, Bristol.
Are you passionate about people? Do you want a job that allows you to make a difference to peoples lives?
Then apply today and be part of something more!
About the role
- To be part of a care home team providing the highest quality care
- Care duties, including hands on personal care and support with daily living
- Delivering outcome-focused care and support to help people make the most of their lives and remain as independent as possible
- Maintain the ‘Principles of Care’ as outlined by the General Social Care Council
- Shift Hours:
- Thursday: 8pm to 8am
- Friday: 8pm to 8am
No matter your experience, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are starting off your career with no experience, returning to the workplace or looking for change, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Kind and caring – no experience required
- Enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about working with older people
- Excellent communication skills, able to work on own initiative
- Equivalent to 30 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 33 after 5 years’ service (pro rata)
- Comprehensive and flexible induction provided and ongoing support
- Free Enhanced with Lists DBS Check
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.