Head NGO and Fundraising
- Our client is looking for the Head of NGO and Fundraising.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for the overall success of the Foundation. Together with the Board of Trustees, the Head of NGO and Fundraising is responsible for developing, implementing the Foundation’s strategy, fundraising and policy imperatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet deadlines and manage significant pressures and stress to ensure that all Foundation imperatives are delivered.
- Manage detailed and complex concepts and problems, balance multiple tasks and make rapid decisions.
- Implement strategies and programs and must establish strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Convey a professional and positive image and attitude regarding the Foundation and demonstrate a commitment to continued growth and development.
Experience and Qualifications
- A demonstrable track record in respect of sales/fund raising, both locally and internationally.
- At least ten years experience in respect of leading an NGO
- A tertiary university degree is required and a Masters’s Degree is preferred.
- Show a track record of the highest moral and ethical standards
- Show an authentic alignment to the Foundation objects and philosophies
- Show a sincere commitment to education
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.