Social Media Coordinator
About the job
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of the clients.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Overseeing Social Media teamwork.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Coordinating with Graphic Designer and other team members.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Prove work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Executive, or a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.