Renardet S.A. & Partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Member of a recognize professional body
- 10 to 14 years of extensive experience in MEP engineering design works (minimum 5 years’ experience
in an engineering design company)
- 8 or more years of working experience on design development of Hospitals/Healthcare facilities Multi-
millions OMR projects.
- Sound experience and thorough knowledge of MEP design and code requirements supported with sound
design experience with the latest UK health related standards (such as HBN and HTM).
- Specialized building services mechanical engineering works/systems for hospitals such as Piping, Pumps,
Valves and accessories, HVAC, Firefighting systems, medical gasses/compressed air systems, STPs etc.
- Fully conversant with relevant international standards. Highly experienced in working with the latest
international technical standards for mechanical works, current industry Standards, Codes of Practice and
- Conversant with and experienced working within BIM modelling environment
- Experience in conceptual, front end (preliminary) and detailed design required
- Experienced in industry Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation and requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a proficient command of the English language (both
written and spoken).
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with customers, line management
and multifunctional teams.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Expert in working with industry standard computer mechanical design software for design development
and checking e.g. AutoCAD and other specialized mechanical design software.
- Ethical, professional Self-starter, with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgements.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.