Renardet S.A. & Partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Member of a recognized professional body
- 10 to 14 years of extensive experience in MEP engineering design works (minimum 5 years’ experience
in an engineering design company)
- 8 or more years of working experience on design development of Hospitals/Healthcare facilities Multi-
millions OMR projects.
- Sound experience and thorough knowledge of MEP design and code requirements supported with sound
design experience with the latest UK health related standards (such as HBN and HTM).
- Specialized building services mechanical engineering works/systems for hospitals such as Piping, Pumps,
Valves and accessories, HVAC, Firefighting systems, medical gasses/compressed air systems, STPs etc.
- Fully conversant with relevant international standards. Highly experienced in working with the latest
international technical standards for mechanical works, current industry Standards, Codes of Practice and
- Conversant with and experienced working within BIM modelling environment
- Experience in conceptual, front end (preliminary) and detailed design required
- Experienced in industry Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation and requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a proficient command of the English language (both
written and spoken).
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with customers, line management
and multifunctional teams.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Expert in working with industry-standard computer mechanical design software for design development
and checking e.g. AutoCAD and other specialized mechanical design software.
- Ethical, professional Self-starter, with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.