As a Finance Manager within the North America projects portfolio you will partner with operational leaders of WTS to optimize financial performance of a growing portfolio. You will monitor monthly, annual results and ensure overall governance to IFRS standards.
This role requires strong analytical and judgment skills, operational-driven mindset in addition to experience working with complex accounting matters. You will interface with several operational leaders and functions, among which HQ Finance, Commercial,
Legal and Supply Chain to coordinate the forecasting and reporting processes within your portfolio. You will analyze and assess project level details and summarize results to identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
Partnering with operations to deliver regional growth and execution
- Provide financial support to the NAM Projects business unit to include: monthly financial closing; estimates; variance analysis and financial reporting
- Interface with senior management and functional leaders to present monthly, quarterly updates of financial performance
- Partner with operating management teams on a proactive basis to provide insight and support in decision making when driving financial commitments, productivity and simplification initiatives within the business unit
- Support, drive Cash planning at Project level and business unit level Past due’s
- Drive simplification initiatives to streamline routines and procedures and drive overall process improvement within the role
- Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations, including proper application of global revenue recognition policy and order recognition policy
- Strive for process simplification and harmonization of our global financial procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent, or MBA (or equivalent)
- Certified Public Accountant, CGA or CMA
- Minimum of 7 years Finance/Accounting experience
- Proven experience working across functional teams (operations, controllership, legal, HR)
- Ability to interface effectively with senior business leaders. Capability to translate complex financial sets of data into meaningful analysis and explanations. Experience communicating forecasts, analysis, and variance explanations.
- Ability to work independently with little supvervisions and make decisions in the given framework
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues with data interpretation
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of adapting to change
- FP&A experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous project finance experience is preferred
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
- Advanced Skills using of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Inclusive: Passion for working with different cultures and in environments, in a collaborative and diverse organization
- Team Player Ability to work with others toward a shared goal, actively participates, accountable and committed to the entire team respecting peers, leadership, stakeholders and clients.
- Effective Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills: Communicates clearly and professionally with accounting/Controllership and non-Controllership professionals within the organization.
- Decision Maker: Challenges the status quo and makes decisions based on the role to be an effective problem solver and use critical thinking skills to find new ideas and connect them to provide the best practices and tools for our stakeholders and clients.
- Flexibility: Adapts and responds to the changing environment and to constructively creating opportunities for change through active participation.
- Accountable: Responsible for their actions, behaviors, performance and decisions. Supports Controllership to create a culture of accountability to develop better work relationships, synergy and being able to inspire others.
- Ability to interact to work effectively with all levels throughout the organization and accross functional lines.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.