Marketing Digital Specialist
Full Job Description
- Plan and implement search engine optimization (SEO).
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- You will be responsible to plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Devise new ways of driving traffic to the company website/s. Regularly maintain and update the user journey on the website as required.
- You will be responsible to prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role OEM certification is mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry (optional)
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.