Goscor Group of Companies
Logistics Administrator – JHB
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure excel order ledgers are updated with all new shipping information
- Clearing instructions to be sent to forwarder for all new shipments (Doosan, Bendi / Landoll, Hubtex, Sunlight, Cebria & DEC)
- Vessel tracking on applicable websites to ensure accurate information to update system ETAs for all shipments. (Minimum 2 – 3 times a week).
- Pull shipping reports to reflect updated information (after any changes made)
- LC Documents – applicable to Doosan & DEC. All original documents to be received before the shipments arrive.
- Update Warehouse team on delivery of containers (this includes deliveries for branches nationally).
- All GRN’s & POD’s to be submitted by the next day (latest).
- Send transport supplier POD’s (when all containers received) to invoicing department and request invoice.
- Forwarder documents to be requested if not received yet (Invoice & Customs Doc’s)
- Prep Costing sheets with all information
- Change statuses from “C” to “A” (only if all documents and invoices have been received)
- Letters of Credit (Doosan – monthly) / DEC occasionally
Natis & Data Dotting
- Send all Customs Documents & Packing Lists to Natis partner for registration all new Doosan machines (excludes electric units)
- Assist with information for police clearances when requested (Exports)
- Assist with licensing of forklifts (requesting proxy documents of customers & banks)
- Assist with Number Plates for licensed forklifts
- Capture data dots on iFit system on the same date as reflected on the manual written job cards
- Data dots to be placed on printed job cards, data pots to be marked (to show it’s used, and dots placed on printed job cards)
- Scanning (COC’s)
- Buying Forex for shipments & orders requiring forward cover
- Add forex details on Autoline once received
- g04 Population List (Month-End) cross check with delivery note report
- g04 Population List (Monthly – Erle) & updating files
- Year End Stock Counts & Recons’
- Processing of Supplier invoices (TRC (Natis, Licensing, Police Clearance, Data Dot) & Data Dot Invoice)
- Ordering of data pots & books
- General administration, filing & archiving
- Sales Commissions calculation and payment preparation
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric – relevant supply chain logistics tertiary qualification is required.
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of Autoline an advantage.
- Basic accounting and costing knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Import and Export experience / knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Record keeping and updating.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Must be customer focused.
- Detail orientated, efficient and cooperative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be honest, conscientious, and diligent
- Must be willing to work late when required (month end & yearend)
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.