Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our approach starts with an engineering mindset and different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way.
About the Role
Reporting to the Logistics Manager – Cluster or Market, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible to handle all the logistics flows and related virtual movement within the Market.
- Ensure all 3PL/4PL logistics POs are raised and paid
- Ensure all EDI interfaces have been processed and resolve related issues
- Ensuring 3PL stock has been reconciled and adjustment raised/acted on
- Ensure Inventory cycle counts are carried out for 3PLs and stores, with review and adjustment if required
- Manage the inbound truck and container flow, with focus on unload planning, demurrage limitation, custom handling and system reconciliation of receipts
- Management of special operations: quality reworks, late configuration reworks, replacement of damaged packaging, bundling, in/out trade material.
- Direct store fulfilment through orders placement, deliveries arrangement and returns management – Ensure all EDI/MRP interfaces for stores have processed and adjust in case of payment/delivery issues
- Manage ad hoc logistics requirements including live events, group/JDF logistics (if applicable) – Manage the processing e-commerce orders in SAP ensuring order correctness for delivery creation, PGI, invoicing. Use Sorted Pro if required
- Manage the PGI and invoicing process for retail orders
- Receipt and reconcile returns (B2B and B2C)
- Management of stock locations, ensuring product availability on relevant storage locations in line with forecast, order book, or allocation
- Execution of movements of stock – between markets
- Ensure out of stocks for spares are communicated
- Mange the spares order book including trade order management, backorders
- Reporting on logistics
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Proven experience and passion in handle logistic topics and systems
- Good SAP knowledge
- Good Excel skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Business and results oriented
- Analytical approach.
- Attention to detail
- Excel knowledge is a plus
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- A critical thinker who can both identify and implement change
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, unlimited fruit and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.