Full Job Description
Want to earn while you learn from the best team in law? Our Legal Apprenticeship will give you practical insight into a career in the legal sector and help develop transferable skills that will be valued in any profession.
“An apprenticeship is a really great way to go into law because you’re learning from the ground up, you get to work with professionals every day and you get to apply what you’re learning in class straight into practice.”
Jasmine, Apprentice Solicitor
- Our programme allows you to qualify as a solicitor by completing the Level 3 Paralegal and Level 7 Solicitor apprenticeships over a period of six years.
- You will spend 4 days a week working at the firm under the supervision of qualified lawyers and 1 day studying towards formal legal qualifications. Our training provider is BPP University.
- Throughout the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to spend time in several of our legal departments.
- All positions will be based at One Glass Wharf, our Bristol HQ, only five minutes’ walk from Temple Meads station.
- Plenty of support during your time with us. You’ll be allocated a central point of contact for the duration of your apprenticeship, as well as a ‘buddy’ who will be on call for any questions you may have about life at the firm.
- It’s not all work here! We have an active social life and there are plenty of opportunities to participate in corporate responsibility activities as well as sports and social events. Find out more here.
- The chance to learn from experts in their field. You gain new skills and discover your potential.
- The opportunity to work in central Bristol. Working in one of Bristol’s most eco-friendly buildings, in the city’s legal and business hub.
- GCSEs: grades 4 and above are essential. (A to C under the old scoring system). You will need to have achieved at least a 6 in Maths and English (B).
- A Levels: BBB or equivalent.
Wishing you the best of luck with your application!
It’s important to us that our organisation represents the diverse community in which we operate and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities. As a Disability Confident employer we will provide a fully accessible recruitment process and offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.