University of Bristol
Full Job Description
“Source Dining” are looking for a kitchen porter to work within the catered halls of residence. The role is to oversee the cleaning of the kitchen area and utensils keeping to the highest possible standard of health and safety.
Working within the dining halls and reporting to the head chefs it will the successful applicants responsibility to ensure that the kitchen spaces and equipment are kept clean, tidy and in excellent working condition reporting any faults and assisting the chef team where required.
What will you be doing?
The main elements of this role will be to:
- Clean, maintain and organise the kitchen equipment reporting any faults or issues to the head chef
- Clean, maintain and organise the kitchen space reporting any faults, damage or issues to the head chef
- Working with the chef team to check and put away deliveries ensuring any discrepancies are reported and accounted for
- Assisting the chef team where required
You should apply if
You should apply for this role if you have an interest or experience within the hospitality industry and looking to get started in a diverse and forward thinking working environment with a focus on the team, sustainability and ethical produce.
Term Time only role = 34 weeks per year. 35 hours per week worked over 5 days out of 7 days.
- Further Particulars – Campus Division.pdf
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.