GENERAL MANAGER – SALES
- Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Establish, execute and follow-up annual sales objectives and KPI targets in line with the assigned budget and market development for the Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners.
- Develop and steer the General Sales Agents for Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
- Responsible for negotiation and approval of agent and corporate customer contracts in his/her field of responsibility.
- Coordinate Lufthansa Group and A++ topics with relevant interfaces and local execution of commercial requirements.
- Lead, guide and motivate his/her team.
- Personnel planning in accordance with target agreement and budget allowance, where applicable.
- Accountable for process execution within his/her department.
- Actively collect and contribute ideas for process improvements.
- The ideal General Manager should meet the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or university degree in economics or equivalent required.
- Master’s degree desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in two of the following fields: Sales, Commercial Areas, or Account Management.
- Experience in leading virtual teams across several locations is desired.
- English language required.
- German language desirable.
- Knowledge of sales and related commercial areas required.
- Computer literate as user.
- Responsible of employees.
- Responsible of budget, costs and revenue.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business sense.
- Strong cost consciousness.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.