Logic 360 South Africa
Our American-based client is seeking a highly experienced Purchasing and Orders Coordinator to join their remote services team. As part of this team, you will be focusing on an all-American client base in the medical supplies and logistics sector.
This role is an in office role. The role will be office-based in Houghton, Johannesburg, operating during USA EST hours (4pm-12am daylight savings dependent).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that the need of all submitted orders are legitimate and within the budgetary allotment for each specific department
- Maintains record of each Purchase Order submitted
- Create repour with facility level users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Notify users of back orders and provide substitutes when applicable
- Submits orders timely and before vendor cutoff times
- Arranges off scheduled deliveries with vendors
- Compares quotes from DME vendors to guarantee best price for large purchases
- Updates purchasing software with most recent prices, items, case packs, product numbers, etc.
- Manages users and their order catalogues
- Provides logistical tracking information upon request to ensure successful deliveries
- Report any current or forecasted supply chain issues to the Purchasing Director
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to write clear and detailed reports
- High attention to detail
- 1-2 years of related experience in a purchasing environment or related field
- Intermediate to advance user level in Microsoft Office Products
- Purchasing and Order Fulfilment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics and Shipping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Price Comparison: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.