Account Payable Accountants
Full job description
In this role you will support our Clients – Fortune 500 companies – in setting up and expanding their Business Services Centers servicing EMEA region with a focus on advanced finance & accounting processes.
Depending on your experience, you will be involved in the transition of the finance, tax or accounting processes from the European locations to Poland and post-transition stabilization.
- Various cities in Poland – remote work options available
- Depending on the Client occasional presence in the office may be required
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for accurately executing various services related to Accounts Payable function such as system administration, reconciliations and audits.
Depending on the Client and your level of experience you will be involved in the following:
- Reconcile Accounts Payable accounts
- Ensure proper and timely follow up and / or investigation on the open items to avoid aging
- Work with various stakeholders to address and resolve open and / or aged items in the Accounts Payable related accounts
- Ensure proper documentation is prepared for the Accounts Payable related accounts
- Identify and present solutions for continuous process improvement, including root cause analysis and recommendations
- Run and analyze accounts payable related metrics
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance / accounting
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel (reporting, data analysis, etc.)
- Fluent in spoken and written English – knowledge of other languages (French, German, Italian, Dutch) will be an advantage
- Experienced in working in an international environment
- Experienced in working in the SSC / BSC
- Ability to solve problems and propose improvements
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Disciplined and well organized – able to meet deadlines
- Ready to work in a dynamically developing organization
What we offer
- Stable employment with attractive total rewards package (compensation, benefits, flexibility, remote work)
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors
- Friendly environment which will help you grow and develop you career
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.