Supervisor – Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre (24 hours)
Full Job Description
Rituals Expert / Supervisor
You are a master of Rituals selling ceremonies, with the product expertise to match. Continue to grow with Rituals, the brand that’s dedicated to making people feel good.
You are all about customer experience
As a Rituals Expert, you’re part of our in store teams and our international community of Rituals Experts. You are a true brand ambassador, listening to our customers’ needs and advising them on which of our products are the perfect match for them. At the same time, you are a role model and mentor to the Rituals Advisors in your shop. Being a Rituals Expert means being a lead sales associate with ambitions of expanding your professional skill set in luxury retail and cosmetics.
All of these characteristics are what make you the ideal Rituals Expert. You give new meaning to the words ‘aim big, act small’ by:
- Working as the lead Rituals Advisor alongside your Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and other Rituals Advisors to reach your personal goals and the goals for your store.
- Interacting directly with customers to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Mentoring and supporting Rituals Advisors
- Keeping the store clean and tidy at all times, in line with company standards so that our products are always presented according to Rituals visual merchandising guidelines
In addition, you will enhance your and your teams knowledge of our rituals, products and treatments, and continue to expand your expertise and luxury retail skills through our extensive training program.
Join our team
At your store, you work together with passionate and enthusiastic colleagues. Just like you, they take a quality-orientated approach to customer service. You will notice that, especially in their dedication to creating a unique customer experience and offering the right solution in any situation. And how do you best describe our working atmosphere? Best in Class, Authentic and full of lots of energy.
Since I started to work for Rituals Westfield, it feels like this is my second home. I love the fact that I can come to work to enjoy myself and have fun and deliver best in class service to our customers. It fills my heart to see them appreciate the service we give! – Nati, London Westfield Rituals Expert
I love working in such an interactive environment and enjoy being surrounded by a motivated and determined team which creates a positive atmosphere in our store.– Elitsa, Guildford Rituals Expert
Working at Rituals it’s worth it because Seeing how much people really enjoy our service and how much they love our products is very rewarding. Also, because our products are genuinely amazing, it never gets boring or old to talk about them. We have a great relationship within our team which makes going to work so much fun and seeing everyone develop and grow it’s very valuable!! – Nicola, Cork Rituals Expert
This is you
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humour. You are also ‘one of a kind’ because of your ability to mentor your team members and connect with customers, so everyone feels at home in our stores. In addition, as a Rituals Expert you are professional and excited about our brand. You know how to share that excitement with your team members and our customers. And on top of that, you have:
- at least 1 year experience as either a Supervisor or Team Leader
- strong motivation to reach performance targets
- a customer-service mentality and team-player’s work ethic
- decision making and problem-solving skills
- eye for detail, organised and structured
A guide to your benefits
If you feel good, our customers feel good. That’s why, as a Rituals Expert, based on a 40-hour work week, you get:
- a competitive salary and performance related bonus.
- Quarterly product allocation plus 30% discount on our products.
- opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending training sessions and courses.
Your path to a new career
Grow with us as a Rituals Expert. Show your ambitions by turning your store into the kind of place where our customers love to shop.
We are Rituals
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all of our heartbeats as much as we care about the well-being of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal well-being and growth. Contribute to our ambitions as a Rituals Expert.
“We are one of the fastest-growing beauty brands.
And why? Because of our people.”
- Raymond Kloosterman, CEO Rituals.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.