Data Analytics Intern
Full Job Description
We are looking for interns/coops who are passionate about data analysis, engineering, and insights to join our team and help us wrangle data, leverage analytics & visualization techniques to solve real world business problems.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with other team members to develop specific data products and visualizations
- Work with other team members to deliver analytical products
- Present your work in our meetings and get feedback from rest of team
What do you need to succeed?
- Familiarity with SQL and Python
- Understanding of statistics
- Basic understanding of fundamental machine learning algorithms: regression and decision trees
- Knowledge of Tableau dashboard development, including coding skills and good understanding of Tableau’s technical functionalities
- Proven ability to work well independently, but also function in a team environment, with frequent contact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proven balance of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
What is in it for you?
- A friendly, collaborative, and inclusive culture where you’re an innovator and trusted partner
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted for. The Base Pay which you will be considered for will vary depending on the Campus program you are selected for.
Eligible Sun Life employees for various Campus Graduate programs will also participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.