Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
Our Daily Mission is to create a better future and deliver optimism to our customers, consumers, and communities. At Coke Canada, we welcome and celebrate our differences, together we are creating an inclusive environment where we all see, hear and feel like we belong.
Coke Canada Bottling Production workers are responsible for general duties involving physical handling of products, materials, supplies, and cooler service equipment.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Forklift license/experience is an asset and would be preferred
- 1-3 year of general work experience required
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.