Further Job Responsibilities:
- To conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation, Bureau Veritas Safety Absolutes and Bureau Veritas – Code of Ethics
- To propose solutions or facilitate the resolution of problems encountered during the building process
- To ensure reporting in accordance with company requirements and timescales to achieve targets
- To pursue Continuous Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline knowledge and awareness
- To keep good communications and good relationships with clients.
- Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering /Mechanical engineering or equivalent level of qualification ie relevant sea-going experience as a certified ship’s engineer officer. At least 5 years professional experience in similar or related field is requested
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic and focused on client service delivery
- Team spirit with good communication skills. Ability to recognize and appreciate different cultural, commercial and technical viewpoints
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Committed to constant improvement and the ability to implement changes as required
- Flexible, keen to learn and develop new skills
- A sound awa reness of Corporate Health and Safety policies and procedures, and an ability to be proactive in this area
- Commercially aware
- Willing to travel and work out of base city
- Foreigners are welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cn.indeed.com.