ACT Security Group
Full Job Description
We are seeking reliable and trustworthy unarmed and patrol Security Officers to join the ACT Security Group team! The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Observe and report, no arrests/apprehensions. State guard licensing assistance available.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security.
- Warn and report violators of premise rules and regulations.
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water.
- Request emergency personnel as needed.
- Provide timely reports consistently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate in English proficiently.
Guard Licensing Qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to be licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety – Private Security. We can assist with the application process and state required examination.
- No Felony convictions 10 years from conviction date, Class A misdemeanors 5 years from conviction date and Class B misdemeanors 2 years from the conviction date involving crimes of moral turpitude. Learn more at Texas Administrative Code (state.tx.us)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Uniform Deposit Refund after one year of employment
- Corporate Gym Membership
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.