Countryside Animal Hospital
Countryside is proud to serve St. Joe and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, knowledge animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
We believe in a Whole Person Approach when it comes to our veterinary teams. This includes a living wage of $15 or more for all hospital Team Members, best-in-class benefits, mental health support, and continuous education.
Investing in our teams and sharing the growth that they are instrumental in driving are top priorities, which is why every Team Member is eligible to participate in our revenue sharing program as well .
All positions come with growth opportunities – whether you are seeking skill development to advance your career or to build additional capacity to better service your community, we custom tailor plans for each Team Members career journey.
- Checking patients in, discharging patients
- Provide great customer service such as greeting customers, answering questions, processing, and handling payments
- Schedule appointments
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
- Update and file patient charts
- Enter data into computer program correctly
- Maintain the cleanliness of waiting room
Doctor/Technician Support Responsibilities:
- Assisting Doctors and Technicians as an extra set of hands for any task
- Filling prescriptions
- Writing prescriptions
Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or relevant education and work knowledge
- Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Team oriented
- Communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.