Who we are:
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design,
We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in.
As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
- Welcome and assist both guests and employees to the building
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the front desk and guest lounge area
- Screen and direct incoming calls, emails and internal tickets as required
- Manage security access cards for employees, vendors and guests
- Create and maintain content, documents and data on internal platforms
- Administer bookings for our sweat studios, meditation room and other office spaces as needed
- Manage all office services requests, to be allocated to facilities team when needed; including but not limited to parking, security access, booking resources, supply inquiries and office feedback
- Uphold building emergency processes and procedures
- Maintain organization and stock replenishment for all supply and printer rooms
- Support in keeping strong process and procedures for all office shipping and receiving
- Provide Facilities Workplace Specialist support when needed
- Support core lululemon team with events at building as needed
We are looking for:
- Someone who enjoys working and connecting with people
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A self-starter and a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commitment to diversity
- Passion for creativity, new ideas, and thinking outside of the box
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.