Business Operations Intern
Full Job Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. is currently seeking Business Operations Interns, working out of the Winnipeg, MB location. These internships are 4 and 8-month opportunities working on day shift.
Interns are exposed to on-the-job business challenges as they work through tasks in a team setting. They have the opportunity to participate in training and to work on special projects. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, we encourage you to apply.
Representative Major Tasks:
- Business case development
- Project Management
Benefits of a Boeing Internship:
- Have the opportunity to take part in impactful business projects.
- Engage in a strong student network.
- Gain valuable exposure in the Aerospace industry.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student with an accredited university or college.
- Must have advanced ability in the use of Microsoft Office which includes Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Graduates are ineligible unless continuing in post graduate studies.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.