IT Infrastructure Security Operation Specialist
About the job
Analyzes risks, performs studies and implements solutions to ensure the security of IT and digital solutions (availability, integrity, confidentiality, traceability).
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- The advanced threats, risks and security vulnerabilities of the company’s IT and digital solutions are known and evaluated.
- A technical watch is done to anticipate the evolution of the risks.
- The safety requirements and their implementation are a good compromise between the costs, the acceptance by the users and the level of residual risk.
- The tools and methods needed to ensure the security of IT and digital projects and solutions are implemented to control the level of risk.
- Serious security incidents are resolved.
- His/Her actions contribute to improving the behavior of people (users of IT and digital solutions, managers, professionals of IT and digital solutions) facing constantly changing security risks and threats.
- Continuously looks for ways to evaluate and reduce risk to the company, and to improve security processes & methods
- Continuously enlarges breadth of knowledge (technical & business related) through internal and external contacts
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.