Full Job Description
As the Human Resources Specialist, you will be assisting in the administration of various HR services for the Dubai and Regional offices. It will be your responsibility to evaluate, recommend and develop solutions to problems of limited scope and complexity. You will work closely with Senior HR Consultants/Business Partners and Governance Council to ensure correct level of approval is determined for process changes and updated documentation is provided. Your HR skills and knowledge will be an asset in this role as you interact with a diverse group of employees and leaders to assist with all HR related queries and resolve issues; whilst complying with country regulations, company and legal policies and procedures.
JOB DUTIES : Ideal candidate understands various HR functions (Operations, Strategic HR, Total Rewards) and experience working in a matrix organization.
In a division or facility setting, the job functions could include some or all the following:
- Recruiting needs/planning
- New employee orientation
- Liaise and collaborate with Regional and Corporate HR team
- Provide direction and guidance to all levels of employees on HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency.
- Assist and resolve a wide variety of employee life cycle processes including compensation & benefit related matters
- Facilitation support for all Townhall and Leadership meetings
- Ensure HR policies are up to date and in line with Market standards
- Support workplace and employee experience initiatives
- Collaborate on HR projects to drive lean processes
- Responsible for headcount reporting, analytics and dashboard management
- Onboarding and facilitation across the region and business units
- Coordinating Talent Review meetings
- Support EAME with Data Management and data analysis
Collaborate with the Center of Excellence, Total Rewards and shared Services teams to assist with employee related matters in some or all of the following areas:
- Performance Management Process
- Relocations / International Assignees
- Employee Relations across functions
- Management of HR Communications
- Support with Employee Survey analysis, communication, initiatives
- Support Succession Planning process
- HR Management System (Workday) administrative support
- Coordination of Learning initiatives
- Support with HR related KPIs for management
- Min bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or HR Management
- Good understanding of HR functions (HR operations, Strategic HR, Total Rewards)
- Strong organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Possess strategic thinking with strong business acumen and HR functional knowledge
- Strong data management skills
- Must be proficient in the full MS office suite
- Prior experience with Workday, Teams and SharePoint a bonus
- Good knowledge of UAE local labor regulations
- Proficient in English, any other language a plus
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.