The International School of Choueifat, Dubai
Full Job Description
Responsible for supporting clients (SABIS Academic Development Departments and schools) on newly assigned or existing projects by entering data for the questions data bank and other academic products.
- Entering updates and verifying data in various software systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviewing and verifying data entered into the database to ensure accuracy.
- Generating and distributing reports.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Processing and entering student registration and updating student data including parent bio, health records, emergency contact, bus details, lunch details, course enrollment, etc.
- Entering and processing student attendance, tardiness, and discipline data.
- Processing, entering, and updating staff data including bio, attendance, tardiness, and discipline records.
- Entering exams and grades manually and distributing relevant reports.
- Process classroom, exam halls, and ITL seating plans.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.