Marriott International, Inc
Full Job Description
The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel has been providing a 4-star luxury experience in the heart of Bristol for over 150 years and has an international reputation for excellence. Marriott’s award-winning in-house development program recognizes, nurtures, and promotes talent. Benefit from industry-leading training, whilst also having the opportunity to transfer internationally within the largest hotel network in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity in our front office team as a Hotel Receptionist. You will be part of the Marriott family offering outstanding service to our guests and associates.
- Promoting a welcoming environment
- Checking guests in and out and assisting with any queries during their stay.
- Answering the telephone and directing accordingly
- Assisting with guest queries regarding places of interest, such as shopping, entertainment, theatres, restaurants etc.
- Ensuring all guest complaints are followed up and dealt with professionally and efficiently.
- Follow Brand Standards in all aspects of the job role
What do you need to apply?
We look for enthusiasm, the ability to adapt, well-presented, excellent customer service skills, and flexibility to work all shift patterns. You do not have to have any specific qualifications in order, but experience within hospitality is preferred.
- World class training programs and opportunity to grow and develop
- Global Hotel discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Complimentary Hotel gym membership
- Competitive pay for every hour worked & potential gratuities
- Free Parking
- Meal on Duty
- Discounts and much more…
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.