Village Hotels - Wirral - M&E
Food & Beverage Team Member
Full Job Description
Food & Beverage Team Member
Our F&B teams are the life and soul of the party! By joining us as a member of the bar, restaurant & M&E team, you will work alongside an energetic, fun, friendly team and be at the heart of the action – greeting, serving and looking after our guests to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
Our Pub and Grills are at the heart of the action, buzzing with energy and serving up delicious food and drink in a relaxed yet vibrant environment. With multiple screens to watch the big games and regular special events to get everyone in the mood for the weekend, there is never a dull day at Village Pub and Grill.
Village Hotel Clubs are well known for hosting the best parties in town; from birthday bashes and weddings to sell out tribute acts. Village Hotel Club is where it’s at.
We are looking for individuals to work in this fast paced and exciting environment. One day you might be doing a corporate meeting, a baby shower, a Christmas event or a wedding! It really is the department with the most variety! We want professional, adaptable and energetic people to work in this varied department.
Work it, Live it, Love it! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With 32 fabulous hotels and leisure clubs across the UK and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary full leisure club membership for you and a family member or friend worth £1200
- Discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 40% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Cycle to work
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
- A range of well-being and healthcare benefits
- Financial wellbeing – Salary Finance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible and home working opportunities
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
- Regular team events and incentives
- Monthly well-being programme for all employees to support your mental health
- Anniversary rewards for every year of service
But what do we need from you…
- A smile, a great personality and a willingness to learn. That’s it!
- All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player, and be warm, friendly and engaging. We will teach you the rest!
Come and be part of something new & something special – Work It, Live It and Love It with Village Hotel Club!
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.