Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About the job
When Legends Come To Life
Since opening in The Ocean Club has welcomed the world’s most discerning guests to our five-mile stretch of natural white sand beach – framed by 35 acres of Versailles-inspired lawns and gardens.
Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style – creating one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean.
On a stretch of natural white sand beach, our resort offers 107 ultra-luxury accommodations, a Balinese-inspired spa, and dining by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
The Ocean Club has a treasured history serving generations of luxury travelers. Expansive lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.
The Ocean Club offers a rich roster of activities including water sports such as snorkeling, sailing and wind-surfing along with land-based activities including world-class golf and tennis plus a relaxing spa.
The Role of the Room Attendant
The role of the Room Attendant is to ensure that all guest rooms are cleaned to the required standards of the Ocean Club.
- Reports for work punctually at scheduled time and in accordance with dress code and appearance standards.
- Ensures that all tasks are performed to company standards.
- Cleans and stocks personal maid cart for efficient daily operation. Restocks as necessary.
- Cleans ashtrays on terrace and straightens guest clothing and belongings. Returns lamp to closet.
- Changes bed linen and places pillows and bedspread on bed. Checks condition of spread and cushions. Dirty bed linen and bedside mats are placed in maid cart.
- Dusts and cleans all furniture, tables, and lampshades.
- Cleans closet shelves, rod, and safe. Dusts hangers and luggage rack. Checks closet amenities including iron and ironing board. Replace all closet amenities.
- Cleans all drinking glasses and trays and return them to their respective location. Inspects ice tray set-up, cleans, and replaces as necessary.
- Straightens guest clothing and belongings, hanging up clothing in closet as necessary. Guest slippers and shoes are placed in closet.
- Empties trash into maid cart as necessary.
- Cleans bathroom. Scrubs tile, wipes shower curtain, marble, vanity, fixtures, and baseboards. Mops floor.
- Places terry and linen in bathroom. Arranges guest/hotel toiletries on toiletry mat. Informs office when robes need replacing.
- Replace/replenish used hotel toiletries/amenities/drawer liners and bath cupboard linens.
- Ensure that all printed collateral is replenished as needed.
- Cleans picture frames.
- Ensures baseboards in rooms are properly cleaned at all times.
- Pulls furniture in rooms and vacuums behind them.
- Removes soiled shower curtains and hangs after cleaning.
- Removes cobwebs in rooms and mop patios.
- Vacuums in all day service and arrival rooms
- Cleans sliding doors and tracks along with windows in guestrooms.
- Sweeps and mops hallways in front of guestrooms.
- Dusts and cleans all mirrors, high areas in rooms and doorframes. Dusts and cleans phone, phone cord. Checks all lights and cleans electrical cords. Reports any problems to in-room maintenance personnel and/or supervisor for prompt repair.
- Has mattresses turned by houseman as may be scheduled.
- Has flowers and potpourri changed by supervisors when needed.
- Breaks-down, cleans and stores maid cart at the end of shift
- Ensures that all equipment used by the maid is properly functioning, ensuring that all malfunctions are reported to supervisor in a short period of time.
This is an exciting time to join The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort.
Applicants that are interested in applying, please note that the position is based on The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort Property located in The Bahamas and is available to those individuals who possess a legal ability to work in The Bahamas without sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.