dnata Catering UK
HGV Class 2 Driver
Full Job Description
As a Driver working in our Bristol Airport Service Delivery team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our catering and goods arrive with our airline clients on time, in-line with various scheduling requirements. The Driver role is central to our services, allowing us to distribute the catering and goods which we’re very proud of.
What’s in it for you:
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner on site
- Free tea and coffee whilst on shift
- £60 towards both, dental and optical cover through our Simply health Cash Plan
- £150 if you Refer a Friend
- Discounted gym membership at over gyms nationwide
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to enhance your learning through our inhouse apprenticeship programme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which offers counselling and advice on a wide variety of issues, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Pension scheme and life cover
What you’ll be doing:
- Collecting and loading of the bar and catering equipment on to 17 tonne rigid vehicles
- Driving the vehicle airside, you will ensure the goods and catering packages are delivered on time
- Liaise with Cabin Crew from our array of airline clients to facilitate the transfer of catering equipment to and from your vehicle to the aircraft
- Working as part of a team in an environment where we aim to delight our customers
What you’ll have:
- Category C (Class 2) Driving Licence with less than 6 points
- Full CPC
- Basic numeracy and checking skills
Permanent contract working 40 hours per week.
As the global caterer of choice, dnata catering provides inflight catering to the world’s leading airlines. When serving these customers, we’re also serving their customers and leaving a lasting impression on their travel experience.
That’s why our mission is to deliver the promises our customers make. We offer a comprehensive range of Inflight Catering, Onboard Retail and Logistics services across all of the UK’s major and regional airports.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.