Summit Africa Recruitment
GIS Frontend Engineer
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, elegant design, and a thirst to deliver quality is
- Strong understanding of variables and scoping
- Experience with Typescript and Unit Tests.
- Familiarity with Web/Shared/Service Workers
- Complete understanding of React and its main fundamentals
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with micro frontend architecture
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6
- Familiarity with Websockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with development pipelines and release management tools
- Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.