Mid-Senior Front-End Software Engineer (Freelance Contract)
Mid-Senior Front-End Software Engineer (Freelance)
- Initial 3-4 month part-time or full-time freelance contract, potential for permanent, senior position
- Remote, own hours
- To start as soon as possible
Desired Experience & Qualification
Skills / Experience
- React + Typescript experience required
- GraphQL experience required
- React Native experience / experience building & deploying mobile apps helpful.
Package & Remuneration
Between R40 000 and R60 000 per month budgeted range
More about the client
Our client provides a community marketplace for help and advice. Users post requests for help to their professional communities, receive intros to people that can help them, and use these intros to find and book people to get advice, services and help of any kind.
Introducers are rewarded with commission and have sight into all the downstream business activity that takes place as a result of their intros. Communities like members clubs and accelerators use our client’s platform and monetise their members business activities. And professionals use the platform to solicit help from the people they trust on the problems theyre facing, and to seamlessly book recommended advisors.
- They are a relatively new startup, founded by the former co-founder of a 3 million user edtech platform.
- They previously worked on a similar idea in Lithuania, where they believe that they have cracked the problem of what to build
- They are a small team of 2 (soon 3-5), working from wherever takes their fancy (Fully remote)
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.