Easton's Group of Hotels
Looking for a career change? Join one of Canada’s most successful and multicultural Hospitality companies, that strives to take your talent to the next level. With 19 hotels owned and managed by Easton’s Group of Hotels, and a further 6 in development, your passion, collaboration, and voice will be an excellent addition to our growing Organization. As a company, we strive to provide exceptional benefits, perks, and growth opportunities to all our employees.
If you have a passion for exceptional service delivery, are results driven and appreciate the recognition, Easton’s is your career partner of choice.
The Easton’s team believes that excellence is achievable only in an environment that embraces and promotes Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I). Our company is challenging the way we work, think, and develop an inclusive workplace. Our commitment to ED&I allows us to achieve our vision and mission and ensure a more equitable future for all.
- On-Site Parking
- Employee Social Events
- Career Development
The HR Administrator will be required to provide administrative support in Human Resources. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, resourceful, and results-driven team player.
What will you be doing?
- Administrates the recruitment process including pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, as well as completing reference checks, background checks, offer letters, and new hire paperwork.
- Assists with all administrative functions of the department, including answering the phone, typing correspondence, receiving and distributing mail, memos and other correspondence.
- Maintains the back storage area and orders office supplies as required.
- Updates the Employee Information/Bulletin Boards as required.
- Assists in compiling training manuals and materials for use at Employee Training & Development Sessions.
- Participates in the Joint Health & Safety Committee to help minimize potential liabilities; administrates & distributes monthly meeting minutes; maintains up-to-date H&S Information Centre(s).
- Conducts employee area deficiency inspections.
- Creates employee communication pieces including posters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assists with the coordination of employee events & celebrations.
- Assists in ensuring HR is in compliance with Internal Audit Compliance Standards.
- Responds quickly to guest/employee requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- May attend the meeting on behalf of the Human Resources Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are the requirements for this role?
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma. Human Resources Diploma/Certification an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Will be required to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.