Finance Asst Coordinator
Full Job Description
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
- Ensure weekly commissions, supporting Audit packages and other supporting documents are accurate and submitted before payroll deadlines.
- Process in-coming and out-going mail, couriers, fold and mail weekly cheques.
- Process payment remittances accurately including research and cheque scanning
- Monitor and report to management any transactions which appear to be irregular or unusual.
- Provide support to the field related to balances outstanding or missing documentation and investigate issues to provide resolution.
- Process Field “stuck” transactions to flow through our systems
- Process Field Inventory adjustments
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Work independently and as a team member
- Continuous improvement advocate
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.